Help a student strive, give $35.
Make a difference in the life of the teens in your community and consider making a one time or reoccurring donation. Your support will help Healthy Futures provide services that equip youth with the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to make healthy choices.
With the generous support of our donors we are able to bring our classroom-based curriculum, Nu-CULTURE to middle school students. Our curriculum equips teens with the knowledge, skills, and self-efficacy necessary to make healthy decisions, delay sexual activity, and avoid risky behaviors.
Nu-Culture includes a variety of engaging activities designed to maximize student participation, including small group activities, role-plays, audiovisual materials, and daily parent connection forms.
Donate Now to change the life of a teen, a family, a community by supporting our school-based relationship education!
- $35 – This will provide one student with 8 classroom-based sessions as part one of three different modules of the newly redeveloped NuCulture curriculum offered over the course of 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.
- $100 – This will provide one student with a week of after-school services at Healthy Futures Rymin’ It Write after-school program.
- $500 – This will provide one student with an eight week summer program at Code A summer program.
- $1,000 – This will provide 1 school (serves approximately 225 students) an hour-long assembly on topics such as bullying, dating violence prevention, leadership, and teen stress.
- $5,000 – This will provide 1 school (approximately 450 students) with the entire Nu-CULTURE program for 6th-8th grade students. That’s 24 sessions of Nu-CULTURE sessions (8 sessions per grade) and unlimited access to online materials for an entire school!
Healthy Futures is looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Fundraisers – assist in a fundraiser (e.g., fundraising campaign)
- Interns (e.g., to give back to your community, for college credit or volunteer hours, AmeriCorps)
- Special Event Support
Please contact us with inquiries.